This Kombucha Beer Summer Shandy is a thirst-quenching beer cocktail consisting of lemon kombucha and beer! Like a probiotic packed Radler, it’s delightfully refreshing and easy to make.
Picture this: it’s a hot sunny day, and you’re yearning for a refreshing drink that’s not your usual beer or lemonade.
Enter the shandy, your ultimate thirst-quenching companion. A shandy is a fun and fizzy concoction made by blending beer with lemonade or any citrusy goodness. It’s like a zesty dance party in your mouth, combining the best of both worlds – the boldness of beer and the zing of lemonade.
So we’re doing that…but with lemon kombucha!
Kombucha Radler Ingredients
To whip up this fizzy sensation, you’ll need two stars of the show: your homemade lemon kombucha and a refreshing beer of your choice.
- Kombucha: In keeping with tradition, I love using lemon or lemon ginger kombucha for radlers.
- Beer: Pilsner and lager beers work best for making these kombucha radlers.
First, make sure your lemon kombucha is chilled and ready to go. Then, take a tall glass and pour in your desired ratio of beer and lemon kombucha. Give it a gentle stir to blend the flavors, and voilà!
Kombucha Shandy Flavor Ideas
While a shandy is typically lemon-flavored, you can go crazy with the flavor combinations! Here are a few ideas to get you started on your kombucha beer cocktail journey of deliciousness:
- Pineapple Kombucha + Maui Brewing Co Pineapple Mana Wheat
- Strawberry Kombucha + Stiegl Radler Grapefruit Beer
- Mango Kombucha + Blue Moon Belgian White
- Blueberry Kombucha + 21st Amendment Hell or High Watermelon
Kombucha Beer Summer Shandy
- 1 part lemon kombucha
- 1 part lager beer
- Pour a glass half full with lemon kombucha. Top it off with beer. Serve immediately, garnishing with a slice of lemon or orange.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.